Thursday, February 21, 2013

RaIn..!!

I've seen the Rain..
I've portrayed it's picture in my eyes..
I've burnt myself under the sun but hold my tears tight..
I've never stopped dreaming high..
But have never dreamed of loosing you in my life!

They say, four walls make a 'home'..
Then why people are living there as 'unknown'..

And,
What's pulling us inside.. to live a reason again.. to be alive..
I've seen the rain.. seen with my tears tight.. 
Seen a lot in this mundane world.. unclear.. this hazy life! 

I've shattered, scattered & torn at times..
But re-engineered myself..
I've expected so much from this world..
That my desires raffled! 

I've seen the rain.. seen with my eyes open..
But never cried ever.. after loosing you.. in pain.. again!!

(inspired by Anjan Dutta's Popular Bong Song ~'Ami brishti dekhechi..' Just a pety effort to frame the song in a poem. )

2 comments: