Monday, February 24, 2014

cOloR mY cRiMe!

Embedded under the soil,
I concealed many sins everyday.
Nobody has seen, nobody has heard, nobody has felt,
The resonance of my voice, my anger, my agitation that I seeded all my way.

The grass looks always greener on the other side
But I believe I have enough sowed mine anyway!
Then also I always run after making those crimes,
which you called as insanity someway!

Is it my insanity or your fallacy?
Still you have dealt with no way!
And you presuppose my lost possessions
However I feel isolated and aghast to the mundane, 

shrieking my soul in most deadly way! 

(Firstly, don't get scared of this piece of write-up! This poem is based on a true story of a serial killer. I am not mentioning exact details out here. The poem reflects the Killer's revenge towards the so called civilized society, the law of justice which nailed & crucified an innocent's life in a very destructive manner. This is not subjected to any nation's context. Why I have written this? Okay.. It's my wish! Please treat this poem from the point of view of art & literature only. No ulterior intentions! )

P.S. Many commit the same crimes with a very different result. One bears a cross for his crime; another a crown! ~ Juvenal

No comments:

Post a Comment