I know you will come back to me
one day,
So, I see you in my dreams every day;
And slowly days are passing one by one!
I know good times will come back to me one day,
So, I'm lightening up candles every day;
And thousands of bodies are getting burnt one by one!
I know we will look at the dawn together one day,
So, I see you in my dreams every day;
And slowly days are passing one by one!
I know good times will come back to me one day,
So, I'm lightening up candles every day;
And thousands of bodies are getting burnt one by one!
I know we will look at the dawn together one day,
So, I'm coloring my skies every
day;
And the color remains smokey every dawn!
And the color remains smokey every dawn!
Now the time is passing very fast
every while,
So, I'm trying to stop myself every way;
And the roads are getting elongated every mile!
So, I'm trying to stop myself every way;
And the roads are getting elongated every mile!
Now I think about my unspoken
wishes every mile,
So, I am getting late to walk with the time;
And, deep inside, within my mind
I'm feeling aloof all the time!
So, I am getting late to walk with the time;
And, deep inside, within my mind
I'm feeling aloof all the time!
Life is whispering, we can't wait
all the days,
So, I chose to pace up with time, being agile;
So, I chose to pace up with time, being agile;
And, now I look back to my
unspoken wishes every mile,
They seem to have disappeared with
worldly timeline!
No comments:
Post a Comment